Millie was the first of our range of low cost locomotives. She is offered ready to run in a choice of colours and for
either 32mm or 45mm gauge. The basic model is as pictured above with open cab, but you don't have to stop there.
Personalise it to your own requirements with the aditional parts and accessories available.
Specification for basic model is :-
*NOTE* Insulated wheels are not available on this model and a long gas filling adapter is required.
- 0-4-0 inside framed chassis with double acting slide valve cylinders operated by slip eccentric valve gear (see FAQ's).
- External gas firing using the ROUNDHOUSE 'FX' gas system.
- Controls fitted as standard are:- steam regulator, safety valve, displacement lubricator and gas regulator.
- Dimensions (loading gauge) are:- length 280mm over buffers, width 108mm, height 145mm, weight 2.2Kg.
- 32mm or 45mm gauge (non adjustable) please state when ordering.
- Available in any standard ROUNDHOUSE colour. Pictured here in Blue.
To further enhance and customise your ‘Millie’, we offer the following accessory packs for you to fit yourself.
These come with all necessary parts and full instructions(except for the r/c fittings kit which does not include the radio control equipment).
'Millie' fitted with full cab, polished brass dome, water top up system, dummy brake handle on gas regulator, slidebar/crosshead/combination lever set, clip on cylinder covers and pressure gauge.
- Full cab, please state colour when ordering.
- Polished brass safety valve bonnet.
- Polished brass dome.
- Pressure gauge with syphon.
- Water top up system (including water gauge).
- Radio control fittings kit.
- Dummy brake handle for gas regulator.
- Clip on cylinder covers.
- Dummy slide bar and crosshead for cylinders.(as Lady Anne)
- Dummy slide bar, crosshead, combination lever and union link for cylinders. (as Darjeeling 'B' class)
- Etched brass buffer beam overlays with rivet and bolt head detail, painted or unpainted.
For further details on some of these add on parts, goto our Enhancements page.
Return to top of page
If you arrived at this page directly from a search engine or a link from another web site, please CLICK HERE to go to the full ROUNDHOUSE web site.
© 1999 Roundhouse Eng. Co. Ltd.